Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Midday" Distraction: Remember the (wack) Times?

so, I was hella tired and mildly frustrated at work today so I went for a little internet fun (DSW is having a KILLER sale right now, FYI)...i digress.

so, i go to FB, which leads me to WUSTL's Student Life "StudLife" online publication. I run across this and article and I DIE!

Ok, first of all why is the "news" of the day (or week for that matter) some upperclassmen "sneaking" into Club 40. Now for those of you affiliated with WUSTL, but whose memory has seen greener pastures, "Club 40" is the outdoor dance party for Freshman under the S40's clock.

Among the concerns: running out of root-beer from the 3 "kegs" provided (typically there are only 2); the presence of open containers (on a veeery wet campus); inappropriate behavior.

#only@wackWUSTL

oh the memories!

*muah!*

No comments: