Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anonymous Letter to Your Haters

I know we deal in positivity in the Common Room but I HAD to re-post this. From a Facebook friend (who will remain anonymous unless they decide to make the claim):

Attention: Haters
Subject: Your Life

It occurred to me that last night (and most nights) you got dressed, put on make-up, cute clothes and stilettos (you looked really nice, btw) took a mode of transportation and somehow ended up in the same location with me, THEN made a conscious decision to sit on the wall (or stand in the middle of the floor, whatev), drinkless, not dancing and mean mugging me and my girls. I'm saddened that no one offered to buy you any drinks and based on that ugly face you were making indicating that you weren't having a good time, I'll assume you didn't budget properly to buy your own.

I feel so sorry for you since you clearly didn't have anywhere else to go (there was no cover, if you're weren't feeling it, you know you could've left right?) and you didn't have anything else to do except watch me and my peeps enjoy ourselves.

At the culmination of this memo, I'd like you to reevaluate your life. I'll dig the hole.


Don't act like you don't feel this way sometimes!!!!!! CLASSIC!

2 comments:

middlesister said...

i think i am kinda in <3 with this...

T said...

Yeah, it was me. Tea wrote it. Tell a friend.

Also, on fb, I did put up a disclaimer that I didn't want to be so bitter, but if I don't say it know one else will, so I'm forced to speak up.

I know the BBG can feel that, even if the vibe is a tad negative.