Sunday, December 21, 2008

From the mouth of the accused....

To fill in some of you casual comment readers, Kis and I have been back and forthing a bit about the Rick Warren issue.

Kis.. he did not call Gays Child molestors. He actually supported Prop 8. What he DOES have and issue with is the Redefinition of marriage.

Click here to watch the video (it wouldn't let me embed!)

Its interesting the Divorced population of the country didn't have more of an issue with Warren praying at the inauguration...apparently they're the dangerous ones...

Do with this as you will.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

oh, Addendum: So i just wanted to throw it out there that I don't agree with everything that Warren says in this interview. Neither am I promoting him to be an emda all be all for religious guidance.

What I don't like is when people, regardless of their political views--liberal or conservative become a central part of a media witch hunt.

It would be different of the media of today ( and by that i mean larger outlest/corporations) had ideals they were pushing... but for the most part, they just like spectacle and controversy... because that helps their rating which helps them sell ad space, which is their only real goal these days.

Warren and I do agree on the free speech thing though. There are double standards across the board. That frustrates me to no end.