Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Kismet and I had a conversation a while back where we said that this blog was the best idea that Boogie ever had. Now we all know that she is brilliant so I don't know if that is quite right. However, I am certainly grateful for this space to discuss the personal, political, and simply random with you wonderful women. I miss you all and wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

From The First Family...



and for BL!

From Diddy...

2 comments:

The Maven said...

with the money he has, Diddy needs to get a better camera set up. He should hire whoever the O's did for their video...

but... MERRY CHRISTMAS! even though it's late. I hope every one had a blessed and relaxed day.

2009 here we come!

middlesister said...

um, is diddy drunk?

love ya'll boos!