Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ummm do you guys remember her???

Okay I was going to be discreet and send an email... but heck why not just write a blog! =)

I just got a friend request on facebook from a Jani. On her info it said she was Wash U '04... but i am blanking! I'm usually very good with names and faces, so thats why i'm stumped. Help a sista out before i accept or ignore this request....


I KNOW this is triflin' but humor me, ladies! (And if she friends the rest of yal don't put me on blast!)

6 comments:

Kismet Nuñez said...

And why is this the first thing that pops up when you Google her name. Let's hope she never googles herself, LOL

T said...

OMG! LOL! This is AWESOME!

The Maven said...

@kis crap... I had a feeling this would happen....Google is SUCH a hater!!!!!!! okay I will make some edits.... good looking out front!

middlesister said...

who is she? he? (don't sleep, thanks!)

identitycrisis said...

Google is STILL showing this post as the first entry with her first and last name. So much hate...

middlesister said...

i am soooo confused...
what are ya'll googling? who is she? what tha deal? sorry for the late response...