Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...I bet you think this song was about you! you're soo vaiiinnnn...

okay, so i got carried away with the title line alone.

make it about you. do what YOU need to do. i would not in the midst of needing to figure out what you need for the relationship, make an effort to succumb to someone else's needs.

dunno if i ever told you this, but you remind me a lot of my sister in this regard. reading this post made me think of her. ...i digress...

so, when she said the same thing about me (our convos being about ME. i know, go figure), i gave her a minute to chill. in our case, she was a little upset. when we resumed talking (it wasn't long) i made a concerted effort to not focus on me as much. however, i could only do this because sis shared her feeling with me. be open. be honest. then pull back if you still feel the need to.

hope this helps.

No comments: