Monday, January 26, 2009

The Gangsta (And More Kismet Two-Ness)

The Gangsta: Melissa Harris-Lacewell and Patricia Williams spoke to Bill Moyers here. (H/T goes to JJP, I think; I got lost in my blog reader again:)



You who know me know I LOVE Melissa Harris-Lacewell. She is not quite an idol for me or a hero--too young, too accessible, too much damn fun!--but definitely a model I plan to follow as I try to reach my own goals.

Catch the video by following the link because there was no way to embed.

(Oh yeah, and Kismet Two-Ness: Is it just me or is Patricia Williams exuding a little bit of haterade in the Gangsta's direction? I feel like I read "this young whipper-snapper" all over her face every time she looked across the table! Come on, people, don't do that. Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya....)

No comments: