Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sometimes its the (big) little things!

One of the the things I love about this blog is that I can share pretty much anything with you all. Even if it's ridiculous... and this is ridiculous!!!

So i was returning my movies to my local grocery store redbox, when i decided to grab a few items for my lunch this week. I headed over the the produce section to browse the fruit. It was there I found these: The BIGGEST GRAPES I've ever seen....


Just to give you some perspective on how huge these things were, let's compare one to a quarter shall we?:


UNREAL!!!!

So if you like green grapes, it may be a good time to check out your local market, cuz the ones here are ABSURD!!!

I know this is completely random, but I had to share... (oh p.s. they taste amazing!!!! Lets just hope what ever steroids they pumped into these things is not a carcinogen!)

5 comments:

identitycrisis said...

I love how you freely whip out the camera or the camcorder just to prove a point on the blog. It shows your dedication and utter ridiculousness. I'm truly moved by it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Kismet Nuñez said...

im dying over here. not the quarter.

those suckers are huge and delicious looking.

hmm....

The Maven said...

@ Crisis - I'm a visual person! lol I could tell you about the grapes, or i could show you! I am glad you appreciate it... cuz its sooo second nature i don't know if i could stop! =) gotta have the pictures!!!

@kis - it was a quarter or a ruler... and i have NO idea where my ruler is! best grapes i have had in a while too...

Again, I know its crazy, but i had to share... if we had a physical common room i'd have been showing y'all in person! lol

Kismet Nuñez said...

I'm looking at it again and that grape is definitely on steroids....

middlesister said...

foolishness.
the end.